Thursday, March 6, 2014

Recommendation Of The Felting Book!

      

There are so many felting books in the market, and if you are a very beginner, you might get lost in those various books or waste a lot of time on picking the best one. WOOLBUDDIES (20 Irresistibly simple needle felting projects) is the one I want to recommend at here, it's written by Jackie Huang. It introduces from raw materials and tools to challenging wool buddies.  It's a wonderful choice for beginners! Actually, it still can be an inspirational book if you are an ace of felting. 

Although everyone may has a different taste, the book above is favorite one for making wool animals or pets.  It's up to you, some people just like buddies with true-life looking. But for me, this book is totally my style. In other words, I love my buddies look cute and, to some extent, awkward and stupid. Why? For two reason. I want them creative and reflect their cutest side from our heart within. And, they are made for relaxing our mind. For my own experience, they make me feel relaxed and so happy when every time I completed one of them. If you keep following me, you will find my buddies will keep cute, stupid and creative. Ahaha~~

You can easily new one or used book from Amazon, which allows you to preview some pages of it. Check it out first, then you will decide weather you like it. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Make Wool Buddy by Weiqiong Liu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://makewoolbuddy.blogspot.com/.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://makewoolbuddy.blogspot.com/.